Sunday, April 10, 2011

9ice’s New Babymama Broke His Marriage To Toni Payne

Three things broke my marriage: His family’s interferance, His Manager’s interference and His affair with Vicky Godis - Toni Payne
Toni Payne has finally spoke about her failed marriage with singer 9ice. She revealed she never cheated, not dated Ruggedman – confirming she was looking forward to a reconciiation (still looking forward to it) which is the reason she decided to keep mum about the failed marriage.

Apparently, 9ice’s new babymama – whose name she revealed as Vicky “Bukky” Godis is responsible for the failed affair with his manager not helping the situation. Sadly, 9ice’s parents packed her and their son out of the house.

Click to read experts of her response from the interview with City People’s Pubisher Seye Kehinde below:



On 9ice’s new babymama – Vicky “Bukky” Godis being responsibe for their break up:

“That is not true, he has been in that relationship (with Bukky) before we seperated. In fact the day, I found out about it, I confronted her over the phone and she reported me to him. He came to fight me because of that and later called his parents (Alhaji Azeez Akande, Tawa Oshodi) to come and pack me and my son out of the house.”

…. Yes, she was the main reason along with issues with his family. All that Ruggedman story was rubbish, I’m not even attracted to Ruggedman ’cause he is like a brother to me. Aside that, his manager was feeding his parents false stories about me ’cause he wanted me out of the picture cos he thought I wanted his job and also his brother Dr Wale Akande convinced them I was after his property because I stopped the brother from continuing with building our house after noticing some monies where unaccounted for. Mind you, I met my husband when he was struggling, none of his family members sent him then. We were staying in my family house and his apartment with Jahbless in Ikorodu and I loved him regardless, so what property could I have been after? I toiled night and day with him so why would I want to cheat him. The parents would come to the house to fight me, yelling curses, trying to frustrate me out of the house, the mother tore my dress one day and I ran for mine and my sons safety. This caused a lot of tension in our relationship but instead of him to stand by me he ran to another woman.

...and on her being overbearing, she said:

“I do not think I was overbearing. I wanted the best for him so yeah I may push him to strive for the best. I don’t think that’s a bad thing or something worth breaking a marriage over.”

her issues with 9ice’s manager:

” he disliked me because he felt I wanted his job. I believe it was ignorance disturbing him. I wasn’t interested in his job. I just wanted to be helpful to the process by contributing my knowledge. Guess he knew he was horrible at his job hence the insecurities. For me I dint care who managed him so far the person was doing a great job.”

Reaction to dating Bukky:

“Yes I was understandably angry because from day one, he knows I don’t want polygamy for my children. If I can avoid it and also ’cause I felt he should have divorced me first and married her before engaging in such. Like what example is he setting for his son. Lastly, I felt if he would impregnate anyone it should not be the woman who broke our home”

and on why she played cool all along, she said:

” I tried very hard to protect him even when people rubbished me. I never said ok – he was the one who messed up because I felt he would be wise and consider my son’s interest, when taking life changing decisions that could affect Zion. A part of me wanted to believe he would never put his own bloods future at stake for cheap thrils. I changed my mind about talking when I read a recent paper and noticed his manager was already trying to twist things to make it look like he moved on and got someone pregnant cos I’m engaged, I’m NOT engaged, so I just felt enough is enough, I don’t know why they must always bring my name up to justify their mistakes. I had to ask myself, Why am I protecting a man who continues to make me look bad to protect himself. I felt it was time to be true to myself and quit deceiving myself that he will soon feel remorse for his actions.”

..on how they met:

” He toasted me, I resisted in the beginning because I did not want a musician boyfriend, I later agreed because I felt he was sweet and sincere. How he changed so much is what I’m not sure of. Maybe bad advisers around him.”