Friday, January 21, 2011

Update: Oleku video ain't official, Ice Prince says on twitter.

Apparent somebody somewhere leaked the Oleku video we posted earlier before it was concluded. Choc Boy, Ice Prince came out on twitter to ascertain that after he said he just finished work with MTV to see the video.

Here are his tweets.
“Been doing a recording with Mtvbase allday and I jst got out to realise people are watching oleku vid. ……. Read my next tweet.
Apparently there was a leak somewhere. That is the first cut my director submitted and me and my label were not exactly happy with it so he had to take it back to the lab..
And to that person that leaked the first cut without me and my label or my directors permission, God dey see you.”, He included.


Watch the leaked version HERE or in the previous post.