Monday, November 29, 2010

M.I apologies on twitter

The much talked about MI2 album (sorry movie) is now in stores. Incredible piece of work I must say by Mr Incredible himself, but it is almost impossible to completely go through such a project without stepping on few toes. Well, M.I did recognize he must have stepped on some toes so he took the morning out to apologize on his twitter page. Here are his tweets...


To everyone I didn’t FF or reply back to…. And has just kept showing me love… God bless u..I’m sorry and I’ll make it up to u
To all my friends whose relationships with me have suffered cuz I’ve been sooo busy… @ZwanCD… I’m sorry
MI2 apology to @kidkonnect and @beatsbysarz who sent me so many tracks and beats… They sent me music soo fresh it inspired a new project
MI2 apologies.. To @olukanye, I should never have gone off on u like that.. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect..
MI2 apologies.. To gidilounge and amebor.com who I was to busy to link up with in time… Sorry guys..
MI2apologies @BankyW and @eLDeethedon because we recorded a BANGER and it didn’t make the final cut… :(
MI2apology to @kelonline because the song we recorded didn’t make the final cut..
MI2apology: going out to @RuggedyBaba and @Soundsultan who were supposed to be on wild wild west!!!
MI2apology; going out to @jaseezy, @Oche_E and @BankyW who sent in audio clips that I lost for the imperfect me outro .. Sorry bro’s
MI2apology: going out 2 my brother @XO_Senavoe, who worked harder than anyone else on ths project.. But d song wasn’t ready in time. sry bro
Good morning.. Today is dedicated to MI2 apologies …